General Terms and Conditions
click here to download the General Terms and Conditions issued by the Conference organizer.
§1) Subject matter and scope of these terms and conditions
1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: GTC) govern the rights and obligations regarding the booking of events of the Beta Publishing House („Beta“) and the User („You“). The events can be booked on the Internet at www.beta-publishing.com/veranstaltungen. In addition, we reserve the right to make the offers available on other websites and above all as print versions.
2. Only our terms and conditions apply. Conflicting or divergent terms and conditions we do not recognize, unless we have agreed on their validity in written form.
§2) Conclusion of contract
1. A contract only comes into effect through our confirmation to you in text form (eg e-mail) after you have entered your registration data in the registration form and clicked on the button „register for the event“ or another „login button“ or your registration documents reached us in another way.
2. There is no right to conclude a contract. We are free to reject any offer of a user to conclude a contract without giving any reason.
3. Prerequisite for the conclusion of the contract is that you are at least 18 years old.
§3) Withdrawal and cancellation policy
You have the right to cancel this contract until fourteen days after invoicing without giving reasons.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us at
Beta Verlag und Marketinggesellschaft mbH
Telephone: +49 228 / 91937-30
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
2. Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract on time, we shall reimburse you for any payments we have received from you without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
3.1. You can declare your withdrawal from participation in an event at any time. Any right of withdrawal remains unaffected. The cancellation must be written.
3.2. In case of cancellation, cancellation fees will be charged:
- If the cancellation occurs before 02 September 2023, you will be charged 50% of the costs as a cancellation fee.
- If cancellation takes place after or on 02 September 2023, the full fee is to be paid.
3.3. It may be possible in individual cases that you name a suitable substitute for the participation in the event and thus a contract change instead of a resignation can be made. Please contact us.
1. The prices for the respective event can be found directly in the respective offer information on the website or the event description in print form.
1. All applicable fees are to be paid in advance without deduction.
2. The payment of the event costs takes place after your full registration for the event and can be done by PayPal, credit card or bank transfer.
3. Depending on the event, a different method of payment may be granted by us in individual cases, e.g. at the event on site. If there is no information in the event information, please do not hesitate to contact us.